Back to Work (For Me)
I am back in the studio dark and early again on a Monday, but the rest of the family is off for MLK. Grandma and Grandpa are still in town, we have to take them back to New Orleans this afternoon for their flight home to St. Louis.
We had a fun day yesterday playing outside, a little morning swim, a car wash, and watching football. Dad says since the Bears didn't win, he has no interest in the rest of the NFL season, and he won't watch anymore football this year...hmmm...yeah. I was happy that Carolina won, since the quarterback is from here in South Louisiana.
We tried to polish off the leftover gumbo, but I think there is still some left. I may stop and get a king cake before heading home this morning, just to fatten up mom and dad one last time before they hit the gym back home. Mardi Gras season seems to be coming in slower this year since Mardi Gras isn't until February 28. Margo and I have a Mardi Gras Ball Feb 11. Mardi Gras is fun especially for the kids.
Kids and Margo will get back to school Tuesday...So hopefully the schedules will get back to normal with little effort.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home