Easy Going Tuesday
Well the house was quiet Tuesday, so I got a nap, which was nice since I have fallen behind in sleep over the weekend. Everyone was at school, Margo was home for a while during the morning, but went to Lafayette to pick up her friend Maureen at the airport. Yes another house guest for a couple of days. Maureen is fun, and the kids love her.
John Michael is cruising through Kindergarten, but got another number on his chart. Apparently he likes to goof off a bit when he is supposed to be doing his work. Thomas spend the day at LouLou and MawMaw's Academy. For those of you who don't know, these two ladies have been watching children in their home for over 30 years. Simon, Ben and John Michael are all graduates...Thomas is a senior this year! These old ladies feed these kids such great food too, when I pick him up, the smell is incredible..."what did y'all have to eat today Maw Maw???"
Margo is gearing up for the Childrens Art Show this spring. She is the chairman again this year, and I think this is the last year. She has this running as smooth as silk with hundreds of entries every year.
Simon is expanding his horizons with the driving. He has been to Lafayette twice in the last couple of days. Both times he had to call to find out where he was and how to get home.
Most people have a new years resolution to watch less TV. Mine is actually to watch more, or at least find a show that I can watch each week. Everyone around me talks about their favorite TV show, and I either can't stay up late enough to catch the good shows, or the kids have have occupied so much time that I just don't get to it. Last night while flipping through the channels I landed on "American Idol". Everyone talks about this one, so it must be entertaining. I thought the people that sucked were funny, but if the rest of evening TV is this bad, then I know why I am not watching.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home