Thursday, May 04, 2006

T-Ball!


The T-Ball Tigers are rolling through the season. I love watching these kids play. Everyone gets to bat, everyone gets to run the bases, everyone wins! Watching the social time at each base is so funny. You try to wonder what is being said..John Michael at third base appeared to be saying, "Hi, I'm John Michael..I'll be your third baseman today. I'm going to hit a home run later, by the way I bet I can run faster than you!" I especially love to watch the outfielders. When the ball is hit, no matter where the ball goes, everyone goes after it. As the batter is rounding second base, the coaches are peeling off little bodies in the pile looking for who has the baseball. It looks more like finding who has the fumbled football.

Hosted by SuprFile.com Hosted by SuprFile.com Hosted by SuprFile.com

Hosted by SuprFile.com Hosted by SuprFile.com Hosted by SuprFile.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home