Thursday, January 19, 2006

Heading Toward The Weekend!

Man what a beautiful day it was here in South Louisiana Wednesday. Crystal clear blue skies, chilly in the morning, warm in the afternoon. These are the January days I live for. Kick on the heat for a few minutes in the morning, and rip all the windows open in the afternoon.

I got Thomas to nap for a while today, it was so nice sleeping and feeling the warm breeze coming in through the window. John Michael did well today in school...NO NUMBERS ON HIS CHART! So he got to go to recess today. The little ones did a little swimming late in the afternoon which in my book counts as a bath. This makes it a little easier on Margo and I.

We cooked some chicken on the grill while the kids swam, had a few glasses of wine, Maureen came over, before I knew it, 9:00 came around and it was time for John Michael, Thomas and I to hit the sack. John Michael dropped immediately, Thomas followed sometime after I fell asleep.

Now early Thursday morning...we'll see what happens today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home