Monday...ughh
Both of my football scores didn't come true...in fact I blew it. Sorry to see Jake go down so hard in the Carolina game. I had to turn it off in the 3rd quarter. I've been watching Jake Delhomme play football since he was in high school here in Lafayette.
Had some rain last night, but fortunately the big storms stayed away, it's kind of drizzly this morning and cooler. The rest of the week is supposed to be fantastic. I see the rest of the country where this blog is being broadcast is getting into the doldrums of winter. It doesn't look as bad as it could be but I don't know how y'all survive that stuff...I don't know how I survived when I grew up there.
Some of the trees down the street are starting to bloom, still a little early, but once Valentine's day passes things can get really pretty, by the first of March spring is here. I'll try to get some pics of some of the trees in bloom this week to make everyone jealous.
Simon had a blast at the Mardi Gras Ball...the Krewe of Iberians ball is February 11. That is the krewe Margo and I are members of. We always have a good time. Had some good King Cake the other day...I hope I can keep myself away from the others that will come across in the next couple of weeks, my waistline can't handle it. Only 36 Days until Mardi Gras! February 28.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home