Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday Update


SIX FEET OVER
Fun With The Dead People

John Michael had fun at his field trip to the Children's Museum. He said they made bubbles, and he was inside of a bubble. They had funny mirrors that he said made him look like a midget. I saw them on the bus going down the freeway coming home. I had to stay in Lafayette late this afternoon.

JM wanted to stay for Margo's art lessons, but wasn't exactly behaving very well. I had to go and pick him up. As we were going home we pass by St. Peter's Cemetary. He wanted to stop and see the "Dead People". So we walked around for a while and are now getting ready to pick up Thomas.

Ben briefly appeared on AOL IM...I said hi, he said hey, I said how was school, and he said be back later...The life of a teen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home