Where's George?

I don't know if any of you have ever gotten one of these. This is the second one I have picked up in the last year. You register the cereal number of a dollar bill, and whenever someone else gets it and enters the cereal number, it continues to track where the bill goes. Mine originated in Hershey, Pennsylvania, and has moved through Maurepas, Louisiana to Me at Meche's Donuts this morning. From now on, you will be able to see where George goes with a new link on the page. I've got tons of new photos to post later this weekend. I have been off work for a couple of days to get stuff done around the house. We've also been playing some, and today is Ben's birthday, so we will be celebrating later tonight. I should have a complete wrap of everything by Monday. Click below to see where it goes, and the new link is at the right of the page.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home