Pierre C. Shadeaux

As we get ready for the weekend, I saw in the paper Thursday the ad for the Groundhog Day celebration here in New Iberia with Pierre C. Shadeaux. I had hinted about him the other day in the blog. The story goes that if he doesn't see his shadow, we will have a long spring. If he does see his shadow...then summer's blistering heat is just around the corner. Last year he didn't see the shadow and we had an awesome spring, so he was right. The year before there was no prediction because someone had stolen his house...I hear a pack of mad midgets fired from the circus were homeless...go figure. You can find more info here. Notice the reference to me! I really DID know that a long spring was coming. That's why the paper uses my weather each and every day! Pierre C. Shadeaux





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home