Birthdays At Mac And Julie's

We had such a nice time at Mac and Julie's house for a Sunday brunch and birthday party. Julie had her birthday on February 1st and turned thirty-something, and Pop will hit the big 75 on February 8th. Talk about a big brunch, an original Emeril recipe called Breakfast Bread Pudding. Whatever was in that was certainly filling. But it didn't stop anyone from loading up on Red Velvet and Chocolate Pecan cakes.
It was a pretty day, so the little kids played in the back yard with Sailor and Maggie Moo, their two dogs. After a long drive home with very full bellies we are getting ready for the Super Bowl. I know it is only 3:00 in the afternoon, but I think I want to put on some jammies and chill for the rest of the day.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home