Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wacky Wednesday

Had a pretty good start to the day, dark and early as usual. Only one kid was in my bed when I woke. Margo had a little extra room when I left. The show was pretty uneventful. Tom behaved himself for the most part today. The only crazy comments on the show today was..Tom..."That story sucks" yes he said that on-air. As he referred to a Vampire story. You know, blood sucking...yada yada. Tracy had a nice on-air comment to Tom about him being so old that she would change his diaper for a price....For those of you outside of Acadiana, yes this is my real job, these things are really said on morning TV, and I actually get paid. Not much, but enough to feed a teenager.

Had two tours today, 120 kindergarteners. Yes 120! They were pretty good. Came home, paid a couple of bills , got Thomas, and Margo was home for the day. She wasn't feeling well. She stayed with her mama, she was bored, and hung out in Mommy's bed while Punny took good care of her....sniffle, sniffle.

Picked up John Michael..had the ordinary afternoon. Except for Thomas loading the washer with lots, and lots of washing powder and spilling a 5 lb. bag or rice. Had a nice surprise call from my friend Chuck. I have known Chuck since I was 4. I talk to Chuck every few months or so, but you know how it is with a good friend, you just pick up where you left off like no time has gone by at all. I killed all of the time he has on his commute home. Hopefully I was able to burn off a few of his or my roll over minutes.

Trying to get the kids to eat something. Expecting some big storms tonight. Margo wants me off the computer...until tomorrow...waiting to upload N.O. pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home