Thursday, February 16, 2006

The KATC Dancing Stars


These are my co-anchors in the morning. What you see in this picture is what I deal with each and every morning starting somewhere around the crack of 4. But really, what this picture represents are the big stars of KATC learning how to dance. This is our affiliates way of connecting us with ABC's Dancing With The Stars. I was not asked to do this, because we want to improve our ratings. But after watching Tom and Tracy, my dancing self esteem is now at an all time low. Four couples have been put together and we are showing them dance on www.katc.com Tom and Tracy are couple number 3. One more couple will dance tonight, and then voting begins. It really is funny, and I encourage everyone to check it out. Go to our website www.katc.com

John Michael and the rest of the St. Edward crew had their "Walk for Education" John Michael went around many times and really put on some mileage. The school earned a lot of money. Those of you out there who helped, THANK YOU! I will have an update later when we get a final total.

We are getting geared up for Mardi Gras. The Andalusia Parade in New Iberia rolls Friday night. The Krewe of Rio parade in Lafayette is Saturday night. I haven't heard anything about the Cypremort Point Parade. I'm not sure if anything will be going on since most of the point lies flat since Hurricane Rita. Therefore we have a backup plan to head for the Krewe of Mardi Gras parade in Houma. The big parades get going next weekend and Lundi Gras, and Fat Tuesday. stay tuned for pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home