Thursday Update
I am ready for the weekend. It has been a pretty uneventful week and there hasn't been much to post. We started off with some illnesses going through the house, Margo was back to work today, and I am ready to be rid of Simon. It is time for him to go back to school. He is blaring the guitar tonight, so I think he can go to school. It was another pretty day, but cold. Looks like it will be very cold over the weekend. Punny and Pop are supposed to go to Oklahoma tomorrow, they may want to re-think their travel plans. It might snow in Dallas. Two Louisiana drivers in snow surrounded by thousands of novice snow driving Texans in an urban setting doesn't sound pleasant.
We have our Mardi Gras Ball this weekend. That is one of two nights per year that Margo and I stay up past Midnight. The other is New Year's Eve. Thomas, John Michael and I will go pick up my Tux in Lafayette early Saturday, and have the traditional Judice Inn Hamburgers for lunch. John Michael has come with me over the last couple of years, this will a first trip for Thomas. The kids like it because they have the old 8oz bottles of coke.
I went to get a massage today. This was a first for me. A one hour massage, surrounded by ocean sounds and soft music. The smelly stuff lotion wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Margo had an appointment to go, but since she needed to get back to work today, I took the appointment. After it was over, I thought about cutting the grass, but I decided on the nap instead. I crashed out for over 4 hours solid. First of all, four hours without waking for me is very, very, very rare. Secondly, being able to fall asleep instantly is also a once in a blue moon thing. Apparently the Simon let in Mr. Begnaud, the exterminator, for his monthly visit. Never heard a thing! This massage thing may grow on me. Finally Friday is here....got a busy weekend planned. Until then...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home