Rough Tuesday
Well some of us are under the weather today. Simon has been in his room most of the day with flu like symptoms. Margo isn't feeling well with a rough cough, and I started feeling a little queezy at work today. It doesn't help either when the winter temperatures have returned. It sure looked pretty outside today, but there is that chill that you can't shake off. John Michael and Thomas so far are fine. Most of the house this afternoon was asleep. I think the lights will go off early tonight.
New Orleans stuff is posted at www.katc.com it is on the top of the main page called Exclusive N.O. Tour. I tried to get into it this evening and it appears to be down right now, but my news director said that streaming video is usually up on the webpage for about a week. If I can get a direct link from the webmaster, I will post that link from here.
I had a nice talk with Jenny today since it was her birthday. She seems to be enjoying her new car. She says Maddy is starting to take a few steps without holding on. She must be so cute.
John Michael has spring school pictures tomorrow. I have a fairly easy day at work, so if I'm not feeling well, I just push through the show and leave early. We've made it to the middle part of the week. Hopefully we can make it to the weekend without anyone else getting sick.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home