Weekend Wrap
Hard to believe that the weekend is already coming to a close. Friday Mrs. Lou called to let me know that Thomas had thrown up at lunchtime. When I picked him up he was asleep on the kitchen floor. On the drive home he slept and didn't look well at all when we went into the house. I put him in the bed and got some lunch. By the time I went back upstairs we was sitting up and smiling. He took a short nap and has been pretty much fine since.
Saturday JM & Thomas and I went to Lafayette to get my tux for the Mardi Gras Ball. They were very well behaved at the store. After we got those awesome hamburgers and hung out for lunch. Margo went to get her hair done and we hung out at home during the afternoon watching women's hockey in the olympics. Simon was around to babysit while Margo and I went out.
We met some friends at Clementine's and had a couple of drinks before heading off to the Sugar Cane Festival Building for the presentation of the King and Queen. They always have a nice parade with the royal court. The theme this year was "A Tribute to the Movies". Margo looked beautiful in her dress. We danced and played very late.
Today has been a lazy day. It was very cold and we have a nice fire in the fireplace. I think the things in the yard that are supposed to die over the winter finally bit the dust last night. Unfortunately many of the blooms on the trees went as well. It is supposed to be in the 20s tonight so we will have to bring stuff in and cover what we can't tonight. I'm going to go roast some marshmallows, and later we may get some ice cream. Go figure, it's freezing cold and we crave ice cream.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home