Sunday, March 12, 2006

Birthdays, Flowers, & Leaves


We are cruising through the weekend and can't believe it is already Sunday. We have had a pretty good weekend, getting some things done, and playing a little. Thursday was so windy that it was almost like a little hurricane was going through. Friday was nice, we celebrated Punny's birthday at, you guessed it...The Pizza Place! Since it was Friday, we opted for the Veggie Pizza, add Shrimp. Yummy! We didn't stay out too late, I think the house was dark by 9:30. Saturday we were up early. I went to Lowes early to get some weed killer and two new rakes. I love my oak trees, except in March. After Thursday's hurricane like winds, every leaf on my tree came down. Live Oak trees shed their leaves in spring just as the new leaves are sprouting. We raked and bagged over 30, 39 gallon trash bags of leaves. This was just the front yard! We still have a lot to do in the back yard. As sore and as tired as I was, Margo still convinced me to go out to dinner, just us two. We headed to the casino for a good, but cheap dinner. Margo lost my money in a slot machine. But once I handed it over, I wasn't expecting it back anyway. When she won $7 with only a dollar we should have stopped. It's not like we lost the house or anything, but we probably could have gotten dessert with our dinner. Now it is Sunday and the coffee is hot and the paper is boring. Pictures of birthday, flowers, and leaves for everyone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home