Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday, Monday


After a nice Sunday, it's back to work and school for everyone. The boys and I didn't do a whole lot Sunday. I was recovering from leaf raking. Margo had the opportunity to paint. She is working on a yearbook cover for St. Edward. It is really coming out great, and will be available as a poster later. I got some cute pictures of the kids while they were still clean before Mass early Sunday morning. Also a nice picture of Aunt Claire's tulips. The yellow ones bloomed last week, all she has left now are red. I've got a number of tours coming through the station this week. Later in the month I will have had over 2000 students come through the studio for field trips for this school year. These are just the tours I have done so we are probably at 2500 or so total with everyone. Hope everyone has a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home