Friday, July 28, 2006

Mom & Dad Visit


Well we are patiently waiting for Mom & Dad's flight to arrive later this morning. Just a quick trip as they arrive today (Friday) and leave Sunday. As most of you know I love the internet and all of the fun things that come with it. When family or friends are going to visit via airplane one of the fun things to do is track the flight. There are several programs online that can do this and there are a few that will actually track the flight on a map, showing its progress. The pic above is from the program I use, click the pic to link up to the program. Choose the carrier and flight # and the fun begins. By using this tool it is easier to arrive at the airport right on time for pickup. This way I get to the airport right about the same time the plane is landing. After I park and walk into the terminal, the plane has arrived at the gate and passengers are already unloading. I've even been able to time it so perfectly that my car is in the parking lot for under 15 minutes, and there is no charge for parking, at 16 minutes I think the charge is 4 or 5 dollars. I'll bring you updates and pics over the weekend while we have company. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home