Big Shift In Track...Feeling Better

24 hours ago we were putting together a hurricane plan for the week...Today we are so much more relaxed. I certainly hope this eastward trend continues. I'm hoping that with this trend, my week back to work after vacation will be a little calmer than I was anticipating yesterday. The peak of the season is September 10th. If we can get past October I usually feel pretty good. Everyone has been under the weather this weekend starting with Thomas and fever Thursday. JM got it Friday and has still been battling fever this morning. Other than moving a little slower than usual they don't have any other symptoms except fever. Margo and I have had kind of a minor fever, aches, pains, sweating, kind of a day so I'm hoping everyone is better to start the new week. Soccer season starts September 9th. There are raffle tickets for sale, so if anyone is interested in winning 250 dollars, let me know. They are $2 a piece, just send me an email at davebake@bellsouth.net and I'll get your name on one. They are being turned in September 7th.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home