Painting, Puppies, and Naked Ninja

Margo has done a lot of painting over the last couple of days. She is now working on a piece for her brother. She has a couple of other pieces that she is working on as well, I try not to look too close at her work, because it usually changes over and over before it's done. I like to see the finished product. Gracie the dog loves to hang out in the studio with Margo...especially during the "dog" days of summer, the air-conditioning and colder concrete floor is so inviting for our furry friend. Thomas came in for a visit, uninhibited, naked, carrying the lid to my crawfish pot. He was using it as a shield as he was defending himself from the imaginary ninjas that drop from the trees and silently attack anything that moves in the back yard. Thomas with his ninja pose scared them away, never to return. Thomas saves the day again! Sometimes I think he doesn't even realize that he's naked. Can you imagine??? Chris is still pretty weak, and we aren't concerned about it. I have to work this weekend. So I will be keeping an eye on it.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home